WAVE, a regional voluntary organisation which provides care and support to people bereaved, traumatised or injured as a result of the ‘Troubles’ in Northern Ireland.
Head of Clinical Services
Salary: £40057 - £43821
Successful applicants are required to possess the following:-
- The Board of WAVE invite applications for the post of Head of Clinical Services.
- WAVE Trauma Centre is a dynamic and progressive NGO committed to providing a first class support service to victims and survivors of the Troubles/Conflict. This is an exciting opportunity, within a BACP accredited service, to lead WAVE's therapeutic team of contractual Counsellors and Psychologists; Complementary Therapists; and Physiotherapists.
- WAVE works in partnership with many local and international organisations involved in service delivery and research in areas of conflict across the world. The post holder will therefore have the opportunity to work with other members of the WAVE team, leading, developing and enhancing established local and international relationships.
- The successful candidate will also be involved in contributing to WAVE’s trauma education department. This senior management post is a rewarding opportunity to work within an established organisation.
- WAVE is committed to the support and development of its staff and volunteer team and offers an attractive remuneration and benefits package for the post holder to include: 23 days annual leave, increasing with service; 11 statutory days; training and development programme; and an employer pension contribution of 8%.
- Please note that the successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Access NI Disclosure Check.
- WAVE is committed to the equality of opportunity and selection will be based on merit.
How To Apply
If you feel you are up for this challenging and rewarding opportunity please email
firstname.lastname@example.org for an Applicant Information Pack, Employment Application Form, Guidance Notes and Monitoring Form.
Alternatively this opportunity is live on the Community NI and NI Jobs websites.
Closing date for applications is Friday 13th October 2017 at 1:00pm