Last week of Silent Testimony display in Dublin Castle

1st September 2017

Silent Testimony is going into its last week in Dublin. It will close on Friday 8th September 2017.  In July 2017 alone 5000 individuals visited the exhibition.

The Irish Times on July 1 2017 featured the opening of the exhibition.      They cited the former Irish Minister for Foreign Affairs, Charlie Flanagan who described the exhibition as “a must see”.

Paying tribute to the quality of the exhibition,journalist and art expert, Eamonn Mallie has likened viewing the exhibition as “doing the Stations of the Cross”.

Commenting on the latest Stormont talks in the Irish Times article, Colin Davidson said ordinary people are the ones who “end up having to pick up the pieces for themselves” after conflict, “in every sense paying the price for our peace”, he said.