New WAVE report published on our Health & Wellbeing services
11th February 2015
The report covers the time period October 2013 to September 2014. Key findings include:
- Counselling and complementary therapy service delivery increased overall and in all centres between 2012/13 and 2013/14.
- During 2013/14 a total of 7,863 health and wellbeing sessions were offered to 1,006 clients.
- Across WAVE there was an approximately even distribution of clients of different genders and community backgrounds, however, this varied by centre.
- The most common primary reason for referral to WAVE was traumatisation (45.8%) followed by bereavement (26.1%).
- The largest proportion of clients attending WAVE were resident in County Antrim (33.7%) and County Tyrone (26.3%).
For a full copy of the report, it can be viewed here or can also be found under our Services section.