Support WAVE's 'Injured' Campaign Group
23rd July 2014
The DUP (Democratic Unionist Party) have released their Policy document which is now open for consultation.
Please click here to access the DUP ‘Providing for Severely Disabled Victims’ Policy Consultation document.
WAVE would appreciate your support on this important issue by asking you to download, complete and submit your thoughts and opinion on this matter.
You can download and complete your submission by clicking here. Submissions can be made either electronically or by post. The consultation period shall end at 5pm on 31st August 2014.
Head of Policy: email@example.com
Democratic Unionist Party Headquarters
91 Dundela Avenue
Questions to consider are:
1. Should there be a special pension?
2. Who should get the special Pension?
3. How would disability be assessed?
4. How often should the pension be paid?
5. Any other issues you may want to consider